one should ever take the choice for a new roof system lightly. Differing materials provide their own perks that require thoughtful contemplation, as new roofs are large expenditures. The prices of certain roofing materials vary widely, and it is important to factor in the long-term value of each material, as well as your long-term plans for the house, such as whether you intend to sell it soon or reside in it for years to come. Naturally, you also should look at the various aesthetic traits and choose a roof material that displays your preferences as a homeowner. We have been offering reliable roof installation in Houston, TX for a long time, and at JLQ Roofing, customer service is our #1 priority. When the time comes, call us at (281) 880-7482 to select an updated roof for your house.
Roof Installation: Roof Materials We Can Install
The prospective client may have difficulty with the choice of the right roofing materials. The kinds of roofing materials an individual selects from each have their own points to consider.
- 3 Tab Shingle: 3 tab shingles are one of the most cost-effective residential roofing systems on the market. When you are looking to save money but have a reliable roofing system, you can’t go wrong with 3 tab roofing.
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles have relative longevity and cost-effectiveness, facts which justify its status as the most frequently employed material in roofing. The standard life for asphalt shingles is around two decades.
- Architectural Shingles: These types of shingles are of a higher quality than 3 tab and asphalt shingles. Because of this, it is a little more expensive. However, this is a great roofing material that adds value and curb appeal to your home.
- Impact Resistant Shingles: Houston, TX can get some pretty bad weather. In order to protect our homes, we need good roofing. Impact resistant shingles can withstand harsh winds, hail, and more.
- Synthetic Shingles: Sometimes we want a certain roofing material, but it costs too much or is too heavy for our home’s structural integrity. Luckily, there are synthetic shingles, which are able to mimic a range of roof material such as shake, slate, and tile.
To learn more about our residential roof installation in Houston, TX, don’t hesitate to call us for additional information.
Call for Houston, TX Roof Installation
JLQ Roofing provides unbeatable service and professionalism for residential roof installation in Houston, TX. Despite the category of roof you want, entrust that our premier crew will do an unblemished installation. Get in contact with the team you can trust at (281) 880-7482 for any questions or to set up time for residential roofing service.